Visa in Thailand
TEFL Trainees / ESL Teachers
The In-Class TEFL candidates of Asian College of teachers should apply for a tourist Visa for coming to Thailand for a course. The candidates can get 30 days or 60 days tourist Visa. The tourist Visa of Thailand can be extended by 30 days. To extend the Visa, the TESOL trainees have to go to the nearest Immigration Office. A fee of 1900 THB is charged for extension of Visa.
Points to be noted for Thai Visa:
Documents required for Visa process are:
- Some counties are exempted from Visa for a certain period of time. Please find the list of countries in the following url http://www.thaivisa.com/479.0.html
- Tourist Visa will be valid for three to six months.
- Thailand also offers Visa on Arrival at 12 International airports and checkpoints. The application fee for this Visa is 1000 THB.
- If after the TEFL course, the teachers wish to stay in Thailand as an ESL teacher, they would have to change their Visa from the Office of Immigration Bureau.
- Fee of tourist Visa of Thailand is 30 USD (per entry).
- Filled out Visa form
- Passport with six-months validity
- Recent photograph
- Air ticket