Asian College of Teachers (ACT)
Asian College of Teachers is a multiple award-winning teacher training organization that has its presence all across the globe and aims to provide its trainees world class training and multicultural opportunities to develop a bright career in teaching. ACT with its varied range of teacher training courses attracts candidates from all corners of the globe, from China to Qatar and guides them to develop the required skills, build confidence and meet their learning needs.
- ACT is an ISO 9001:2008 Organization and is academically endorsed by large Education bodies from UK, Canada, USA and Asia.
- ACT has its registered offices in the UK and the USA, Asian headquarter in Bangkok, Thailand, academic office in Singapore and also has a pan-India presence.
- ACT is the Cambridge English Language Assessment Authorised Centre.
- ACT courses are endorsed by NCC Education UK.
- ACT boasts of a strong alumni base with an impressive 50,000+ enrolments.
- Internationally recognized teacher training brand operating in Asia, Europe, Latin America and Middle East.
ACT is present in different parts of Asia and the Middle East!
Asian College of Teachers offers a wide range of exclusive tailor-made courses like Pre and Primary Teacher Training (PPTT), Early Years Care and Education (EYCE), , Nursery Teacher Training (NTT),Montessori Teacher Training (MTT) and Education Management along with a number of added courses to prepare the prospective teachers to meet the demands of modern pre-primary classrooms. ACT continues the success story of earning accolades for its Pre and Primary Teachers Training in South East Asian countries like Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia and Middle East.
Applicants hail from Europe, Asia, America, Australia and New Zealand
ACT is growing at a rapid pace and making its presence felt with its customized courses designed for new-age educators as applications for teacher training courses are pouring in from Europe, America, Asia, Australia, and New Zealand. With affordable fees and easy access to our varied teaching courses, both aspiring and working teachers from different parts of the world are showing interest in the courses that promise to impart knowledge and training to the candidates and make them confident enough to engage the internet generation learners positively!